Buy Dollars Online in Nigeria at CBN Rate on ALAT App – Buy US Dollars at Official Rate With Naira on Wema Bank App, Get Virtual Credit Card & Shop Online
Have you found yourself in a situation where you needed US dollars urgently in your Domiciliary account to renew your website hosting plan, pay for a domain name, shop online or pay a merchant abroad on a weekend, but couldn’t access dollars easily? Then, you need to read this tips on how to buy US dollars online in Nigeria using Wema Bank ALAT App.
Wema Bank ALAT mobile app is a digital banking app that lets you open an account with Wema Bank in 5 minutes or less. Everything is done on mobile; you don’t have to visit the banking all, speak with an account officer or fill a form before having a savings account with the bank.
As of this writing, Wema Bank ALAT app has more than 100k download on Google Play store, a clear validation of acceptance amount young users who don’t know the stress of physical banking.
To get started on the Wema Bank ALAT app:
- Go to Google Play Store and install the ALAT app
- Launch the app and enter your BVN, and date of birth; a one-time code will be sent to the phone number attached to your BVN date for validation, enter the code in the space provided.
- Use the camera feature provided to take a selfie of yourself and personal signature.
- Validate the data provided during your BVN registration by uploading the front and back section of your identity card which could be “International Passport”, “Drivers’ License”, or “National ID” and Utility bill.
Once you complete these steps, the app will initiate the process of generating your personal ALAT account number which will be displayed on the screen.
What you can do on ALAT App:
- Topup your airtime and buy data.
- Pay bills and subscribe for cable TV services.
- Buy antivirus software.
- Pay for Federal Road Safety Corp.
- Pay for FIRS VAT charges.
- Pay for Lekki tollgate, etc.
- Transfer Money
- Send money to friends or a family member’s account
- Withdraw and spend cash without a debit card.
- Save or schedule cash transfer.
- Create a savings and investment goals like having a specific savings goal, and let the app deduct an amount on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.
Buy US Dollars Online in Nigeria on Wema Bank Alat App:
Wema Bank ALAT app now makes it easier for you to create a virtual US dollar card on the go, buy dollars online in Nigeria with your existing Alat account balance and pay on international merchants websites without leaving your office, home or current location. Thanks to the new Wema Bank ALAT Virtual Card.
With ALAT Virtual Card, you can easily get US dollars from Wema Bank at CBN exchange rate or a little above to settle forex transactions.
Find more details about the virtual debit card on Wema Bank ALAT app.