Download GTBank App For Android, BlackBerry, Windows iPhones & iPad – Get The Latest Guaranty Trust Bank Mobile Money & Internet Banking Application APK and PC download.
GTBank is one of the leading banks in Nigeria known for its continued drive to offer its customers new ways to bank via mobile innovations.
The app comes as a hybrid offer – internet banking and mobile money.
With GTBank Mobile application on your smartphone, you don’t have to visit the bank to carry out banking transactions as you can perform several operations and track your cash account from anywhere on your mobile device with maximum security.
Some of the features of the GTBank mobile applications are:
- See what you have on a real-time in your bank account – savings, current or domiciliary.
- Preview all your transaction history
- Transfer funds to your account, GTBank account holders or to other bank accounts instantly.
- Recharge your phone network account and top up your data bundles to enjoy seamless internet services.
- Pay DTSV, GOTV, PHCN and other bills from your mobile.
- Manage your credit/debit cards
- Request for statement of account so that you can track your transactions and view charges.
- Manage your profile details.
- Receive updates on new improvements and promo so you can be among the first to enjoy latest offers.
- For security reason, you can link your profile to a device with an additional option to validate all transactions before processing. What this means is that no mobile device can carry out transactions on your device without a Token or PIN. To obtain a code, all you need to do is dial *737*7#
You can as well switch to GTbank money – a new way to send money instantly to friends from your mobile phone. The application is open to GTB account and non-account holder as your account number is same as your smartphone contact no.
How to download GTBank mobile money & internet banking application:
- Go to Google play store or iTune, and download the app on your phone.
- Launch the app and enter your User ID and password – if you have forgotten yours or don’t know how to get it, just dial *737*5*6#
- The next step is to very that your smartphone chose a secret transaction PIN and wait for an SMS containing a code.
More tips on how to fully activate your GTBank mobile application on your smartphone can be found on the bank’s website.