Download IRS2GO App for Android and iPhone – Get IRS Login Security Code, Check your Refund Status, Make Payment, Free Tax Preparation Assistance
The new updated iRS2Go app lets you access the Internal Revenue Service for tax assistance wherever you are. You can easily check your refund status, make tax payment and explore free tax preparation tips that may be useful for and your business.
With a simple easy to interact user-interface, the IRS2Go app offers a simple sign up form with a login security code generated while you follow the latest news from the tax agency anytime, anywhere.
How to Download IRS2GO App for Android and iPhone
- Go to PlayStore or iOS store and search IRS2Go and click on Install.
- After installation is complete, launch the app from your smartphone screen:
- Check refund status:
- Enter your Social Security Number (SSN)
- Select your filing status: Single, Married-Filing Joint, Married-Filing Separate, or Head of Household, Qualifying Widow.
- Enter the refund amount
- Click on “Get Status”.
- Make Payment
- As an individual taxpayer, you can use the free and secure payment method offered by the IRS to pay directly from your bank account.
- Or choose any of the approved credit or debit card payment processors to make payment.
- Visit IRS.gov/Payment for additional information on how to pay your tax.
- Get Free Tax Tips
- IRS Free File: if you adjusted gross income was $66,000 or less, you can do your taxes for free with brand-name software possible.
- Free Tax Prep Site Locator: find a volunteer income tax assistance (VITA) or counselling tips for the elderly site that offers free tax help to people who make $54,000 or less, have disabilities.
When you download and install the IRS2Go app to your Android or iPhone, you may see several permissions that the tax app request like:
- Location: The app allows you to search for tax assistance nearest to you.
- Calls: The app also request access to your call log so you can make phone calls to the Internal Revenue Service.
- Photos/Media/Files: You can also grant access to files, images, video or your device’s external storage.
Nearly all your tax issues can be resolved on the IRS2Go mobile app and if you need further assistance, you can connect with the local tax office.