Download & Setup Apple Pay App For iPhone, iPad & MacBook Pro – Learn How To Get & Use the App For Viewing Wallet & Make Mobile Payment On Apple Device
Apple Pay is a mobile payment service and a digital portfolio of Apple Inc. that allows users to make payments with their iPhone, iPad Apple Watch or Mac.
It is a mobile payment service that allows users to make payments personally, on iOS and on the Web. It has the ability to digitize and replace a credit or debit chip, PIN or a magnetic stripe transaction at a point-to-point sales terminal. It is very similar to contactless payments that are already been used in several countries, though Apple Pay comes with the addition of two-factor authentication via access code, Touch ID or PIN. The Apple Pay service enables Apple devices to wirelessly communicate with point-of-sale systems using a Near Field Communication (NFC) antenna, which is a dedicated chip that stores encrypted payment information (known as a protected item) and Apple’s Touch ID, and Portfolio.
Apple Pay service is compatible with and the Apple Watch, iPhone 6, iPhone 6S, 6S Plus, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone X, iPad Air 2, iPad Pro. Users with iPhone 5, 5S, 5C, 6, 6 Plus, 6S Plus, 6S, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus, iPhone X and iPhone SE can use the Apple Pay service through an Apple Watch, though it lacks Touch ID security.
Some of the features of Apple Pay
- You can use Apple Pay to pay and get paid right in Messages, or by asking Siri
- There’s no application to download
- Ability to use the cards you already have in your wallet
- Send money for books to your children in college
- Split a bill
- Pay a babysitter or domestic worker
- Send and receive funds from across the table — or across the country
- Make secure purchases in apps, in stores, and on the web
- Send and receive money from friends and family right in Messages
- Transfer your Apple Pay cash balance to your bank account
The iOS device only mobile payment solution is available for FREE, go HERE to download & setup Apple Pay app for iPhone, iPad, & MacBook device.