Download WemaMobile Banking Suite Application For Android, iPhone, iPad & Windows Phones – Get Wema Bank Internet & Mobile Banking, Fund Transfer & Airtime Recharge or Top Up
You can now bank securely and conveniently with Wema Mobile Banking and SMS Banking application popularly tagged as WemaMobile Banking Suite, a platform that packs great features and interactive user interface – Truly, there is now a simple way to deposit wherever you are, whenever you want even without an Internet connection.
Features of the WemaMobile Banking Suite includes:
- Check your account information, balances and transaction history.
- Request account statement in PDF format.
- Ability to pay anyone using the Tap & Pay feature.
- Receive money from Western Union Money Transfer directly into your Bank account.
- Transfer funds to other banks.
- Transfer funds to any Wema Bank account.
- Transfer of funds between your own accounts within and outside Wema Bank.
- Transfer funds using Cash-In-Transit to any beneficiary.
- Instantly hotlists a stolen or lost ATM card.
- ATM card application.
- Bank branches and ATM locator feature.
- Instantly block your account in case of suspected fraudulent activity.
- Activate your hardware token device.
- Easy access to the frequently asked questions module.
- Pay your bills with ease.
- Airtime purchase.
- Manage the beneficiaries for the transfer of funds to Wema Bank and other Nigerian banks.
- Confirm your check with ease.
- Stop any checks issued safely.
- Request for a check book from the application.
- Request for bank draft.
- Securely reports ATM dispense error.
- SMS Banking without Internet connection.
- Contact Purple Connect (customer service) directly via Live Chat, SMS, email, phone call, Facebook, Twitter etc.
How to set up & download WemaMobile Banking Suite Application
Existing WemaOnline (Internet Banking) users do not need to register to use the application. If you already have a WemaOnline profile you just have to log in and start using the application.
Only Wema Bank customers who are not already profiled in WemaOnline must register with another login details to access the secured features.
If you are not yet registered in WemaOnline, make sure that the registration is only performed from a device with your registered phone number. SMS charges from your mobile network provider can be applied during the verification process.
The WemaMobile Banking Suite can be downloaded HERE.