Nab Mobile Banking App For Android, iPhone, iPad, & Windows Phone – Get Nab Internet Banking And Money Transfer Application In Australia
National Australia Bank – also known as NAB- is one of the four largest financial banks in Australia in terms of profits and customers as well as market capitalization. NAB is ranked the 21st largest bank in the world by market capitalization and 41st largest in the world in total assets in 2014, reaching the largest position on 49 March 2016. By November 2014, National Australia Bank managed 1,590 branches and service centers; and have 4,412 ATMs in Australia, New Zealand and Asia, serving 12.7 million customers.
Features of the NAB Mobile Banking App For Android & Other Phones You Need to Know
- Send money to anyone, all you need is their cell phone number.
- Pay any of your bills with BPAY.
- Ability to add new beneficiaries and delete those that are no longer needed
- Create, cancel or modify scheduled and recurring payments.
- Share payment receipts via SMS, email or save on your phone.
- Send money to more than forty countries around the world via the international payment feature.
- Every transaction is protected by NAB Defense, NAB’s own security as well as its anti-fraud system.
- Control the types of transactions that can be made with your Visa credit and debit cards.
- View merchant details of credit card transactions.
- Temporarily lock or unlock your card; block permanently and request a new card, or immediately replace a lost, stolen or damaged card.
- Find the nearest branch or NAB ATM near you.
- Set the quick balance to view account balances without logging in.
- Fingerprint access for fingerprint phones.
- If you share your device with another person or want to keep your personal and business life separate, you can configure individual profiles.
- Currency calculator and other tools to help you manage your expenses when you are abroad.
- Compatible with Android OS version 4.1 and higher.