Sterling Bank Mobile Banking App Download For Android, iPhone, iPad, & Windows Phones – Get Sterling OnePay Internet & Mobile Banking For Fund Transfer, & Airtime Recharge
Sterling Mobile brings you a whole new level of banking experience from your mobile phone. This new version of the mobile and internet banking application comes with new features and is safe, comfortable and easy to use. It also offers a wide range of banking and informational services to make banking convenient for you.
Sterlings Bank Mobile Banking App – OnePay Mobile App:
The Mobile banking platform gives you efficient and secure access to your Sterling Bank account information from your mobile phone or tablet. With the Sterling Bank Mobile application, you can:
- View your account balances and recent transactions
- Transfer funds
- Pay bills
- Deposit checks
- Make recurring payment easy
- Biometric functions for security
- Locate branches and ATMs around you.
Some data charges may apply based on your data plan with your network provider. Please check with your provider so that you know what possible charges apply.
Installation And Setup Process on Apple Products
- To activate the Touch ID on compatible Apple devices:
- Log in to the Sterling Bank & Trust Mobile Banking application
- Tap Settings> Security Preferences
- Activate or deactivate the Touch ID button
- Review the Touch ID details and click Continue
- Enter your current user ID and password and click Authorize
- Place the finger or thumb used for your device on the Home button
- The Touch ID button should now be displayed as “On”
- The next time you use the application, use Touch ID to log in.
SAFETY AND PRIVACY:
Mobile banking is convenient and can save you time by allowing you to review your balances and process transactions, but how do you make sure it is secure? Here are some ways to protect your information while using your mobile device:
- Treat your mobile device with the same level of care as if you had a credit card. If it is lost or stolen and you have not protected it properly, you may be at risk.
- Delete messages that contain account information, including account balances and any alerts you receive on a regular basis.
- Install antivirus software on your mobile device. Contact your provider for specific information about the antivirus software available for your device.
You may the Sterling OnePay Mobile Application HERE.