Trade Nigerian Stock Online Using Meritrade App Download – Invest In Nigerian Stock Market, View Latest Share Price List Today & Check Top Gainers & Losers
The days of T+3 transactions are now over; you no longer have to wait for days before your order can be executed on the floor of Nigerian Stock Exchange. The internet has changed the way we invest in the stock market by providing direct access to stock trading platforms. In Nigeria, though it came late, you can also invest in a choice stock without filling a buy or sell mandate form at your broker’s office. Meristem Securities, a leading and registered stockbroker and investment advisor has launched a stock trading mobile app designed to make it easy for her growing retail and corporate clients enjoy an easy and seamless access to the Nigerian stock exchange trading platform using mobile phones.
The mobile application called MeriTrade lets you:
- View your portfolio positions.
- View your stock gain or loss trend in real time.
- Follow stock prices, gainers and losers for the day.
- Fund or withdraw available cash balances in your account.
- Take advantage of fixed income return by investing in government securities.
- Place buy or sell order directly on mobile during trading hours.
Meritrade mobile app is available for FREE download on Google Play Store