Union Bank Mobile App Download For Android, iPhone, Windows Phone, BlackBerry – Get Union Mobile & Internet Banking APK, Deposit, Money Transfer & Recharge
Union Bank is one of the oldest financial institutions that has continued to proof that it is a big, strong and reliable bank capable of providing efficient financial services to retail and corporate customers. Recently, the bank was restructured and re-branding – a move it took to remain relevant in the eyes of its millions of customers – in which one of them is the addition of new features in its mobile ad internet banking services.
You can now securely and conveniently access key banking services right from where you are -on mobile – using the re-designed Union Bank Mobile Banking application for Android ™ phones and tablets. This version is only for consumer and small business customers.
Features of The Union Bank Mobile Banking application
- View account balances.
- Transaction details and pending payments or transfers
- Pay bills to established beneficiaries
- Transfer funds between your Union Bank accounts
- Transfer funds between your Union Bank accounts and accounts held by other financial institutions
- Find nearby Union Bank branches and ATMs
- Schedule customer service callbacks
You can access Union Bank Mobile Banking application instantly if you already have a user ID and password. Mobile Banking is currently offered to personal bank account holders and small businesses. The Mobile Banking is offered as a free service to the users of the Online Banking of the Union Bank. You may incur any charges as deemed fit by your communications service provider. Consult your service provider for more details.
The Union Bank Mobile Banking application will ask for your permission for the following on your device:
- Read the identity and status of the phone: So that they can make the application more secure against fraud.
- Take pictures and video: so you can take pictures of the checks you want to deposit.
- Read your contacts: It will be used in the future to send money to the people on your contact list.
- Modify or delete and (or) read USB storage contents: so they can show you a map showing where the branches and ATMs are.
- Read Google service settings: so they can display a map that shows branches and ATMs.
- Full access to the network: so that the application can directly communicate with Union Bank.
- View network connections.
To protect yourself from fraud and identity theft, never give anyone your user ID, password, or financial information online or over the phone except you initiate contact.